Monday, August 3, 2009

The Most Challenging; The Most Rewarding

I'm about to reveal to you the MOST difficult, challenging, and rewarding endeavor on the face of the planet: Living for God. Wow. Now, that's a challenge.

I've grown up around Pentecostal people my entire life. From hearing people in the church, I assumed that Satan is a relatively easy opponent to defeat.

WRONG.

Sometimes during life, you "rebuke Satan," and he don't "buke" very easily. ( Just to use some bad english.) Now, I understand that there's not a devil under every rock, but sometimes it seems like Satan will hit you with everything he's got.

Let me say this, dear Christian- YOU CANNOT DEFEAT HIM OR ANYTHING IN YOUR OWN STRENGTH.
"We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, and rulers of the darkness of this world."

Thankfully, scripture gives us an answer to this dilemma------ Faith in Christ and what He did at the Cross. "It's not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord."

When it seems like you're going through a lot and when it seems like you're not going to make it through, remember that Christ already defeated the problem that you're going through. HAVE FAITH!

Living by Faith,
-LJ-
Rom. 8:2

No comments: