Sunday, August 23, 2009

Walking In The Supernatural

I'll just say it..... I'm pentecostal. I believe in miracles, healing, and all of the gifts of the Spirit. I don't know why I'm writing about this, but this subject has been heavy on my heart since last week. My question is this...... Why am I so afraid to believe God for the supernatural in everyday life???

I already know your answer........ "Well, bless God, I don't have that problem!"

Liar. :)

S0 my challenge is this- Believe God. I'm trusting God for the impossible while I'm at college. Do you think that God is still able to do it?? Is He still able to heal the sick? Can He still cause cancer to fall off of bodies?? Does He still give the gifts of the Spirit to those who seek Him? Hmm........

I guess the question to you and me is this... How deep in the river do you want to go? Do you want to go ankle deep, or dive in? I'm at a point in my life where I've never been so hungry to see God move. Will you seek God with me for the miraculous?


Believing God,

-LJ-
Rom. 8:2




No comments: