Monday, September 7, 2009

Going on??

I've been amused at how college students in general seem to have everything figured out. I don't mean to sound critical, but can I get a witness?? I feel as if there is a rebellion that states,

"Even though I love God, I think that there are new ideas that we need to tap into."

I will agree that it sounds wonderfully progressive, but is that what Christ is calling us to? The people that I've listened to that spout this New Age theology seem, well.......... restless.

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and you shall find rest for your souls. [Jeremiah 6:16]

I am not a traditional person, but I do believe in the old time principles. Though I'm sure this won't make me popular with my peers, take this piece of advice: Return to the Holy Spirit baptism. Return to salvation only through the blood of Jesus Christ. Return to the belief that God still heals the sick. RETURN!


Believing God,

-LJ-
Rom. 8:2

No comments: